Sunday, May 24, 2009

Anniversary!

Today is Mike and I's one year anniversary! I can't believe it's been one year. It feels like it has been longer and way less than that, all at the same time. Either way, it has been wonderful. We've been through so much together and are still going strong. I can't wait for all the things ahead that we'll experience together. Mike's in the kitchen cooking me a special meal while I look after the little man; I've peeked my head in and he seems to be doing well! I feel guilty that I can't do more for him on this day to show him how much I appreciate him and everything he does.

It's so strange to think that this time last year I was putting on a white dress and saying my vows. What a perfect day it was. Everything went off without a hitch.

I love you Mike!

I hear some gurgles from the bassinet...

No comments:

Post a Comment